Friday, July 31, 2009

week 32 checkup

so my midwife said my lil Jaxon is already in position. she said it was earlier than a lot of other babies, but it was a good thing. she also mentioned he was really low. guess that explains all those weird little sensations i have low down in the pelvic region!
we talked extensively about iron and protein intake (last time my blood was checked i was anemic--runs in the family). she wants me to eat 6 meals a day with protein at each. that just sounds like a lot of food. granted it doesn't have to be a huge meal. i definitely eat 5 meals with protein at each. just gotta add in that 6th! oh, and i have to keep taking my iron supplement along with making sure i eat foods rich in iron, calcium and vitamin c. good thing i try to do that!
i can just barely see the light at the end of the tunnel....

No comments:

Post a Comment